compensation: Competitive - Depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our company is growing and we are seeking a start to finish painter for residential and commercial jobs.
The ideal candidates are painting professionals with the highest standards with experience in either commercial or residential re-painting. They must be physically able to perform the duties of the job, which includes performing repetitive movements, standing for long periods, lifting heavy objects, climbing stairs and ladders, etc.
• Understands and executes work orders in a timely and professional manner
• Maintains clean, organized work areas and securely stores equipment and supplies
• Inspects work for the highest quality
• Maintains strict attention to detail when working at customer’s property
• Follows all safety policies and procedures
• Ensures that required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards
• Painting skills and knowledge of painting tools and equipment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Highly organized and self-motivated
• Quality conscious and detail-oriented
• Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
• Must be willing to undergo and pass a criminal background check and Drug Screening
SIMPLE IRA plan offered
Accident insurance paid for
7 days paid vacation after probation period
Accumulated vacation time after 3 years
8 paid holidays
Please call to set up a time to meet or send in resume.
Dan Chambers (318) 423-9374
Todd Littleton (318) 423-9371
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers