QR Code Link to This Post
9832 Mansfield Rd., Shreveport, LA 71118
USED CAR SALES ASSOCIATE
Generous Pay Plan – Potential Income: $65K+!!
Off on Sundays!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Vic Garrett Motors, Inc. is family-owned and has been in business for 30 years in the same location. We are proud of the quality of our sales and service and we’re dedicated to serve the needs of our customers. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community. We value our employees and invest in their success.
We need to hire more Automotive Sales Associates to add to the Used Car Sales team! We encourage men, women and returning military veterans to apply online today!
- Generous Pay Plan – Potential income: $65K+! The sky’s the limit!
- Monthly sales bonuses are offered
- Leads provided daily from several local and national lead sources, unlimited earning potential
- Health Insurance Available
- Paid Vacation
- No work on Sundays!
- Company-provided training and education
- One weekend off per month!
- Fantastic advancement opportunities
Responsibilities - Sales Associate:
- Greet customers in a friendly manner and listen to their requirements in order to match their vehicle needs with our pre-owned inventory.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc. and how they benefit cus-tomers.
- Manage prospects through our easy to use client relations management program.
- Manage a lead follow-up system and customer follow-up which encourages repeat referral business.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technology changes in the products.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of service repairs and maintenance available in our expert service department.
Qualifications/Requirements - Sales Associate:
- Previous successful Automotive Sales Experience is a plus, but sales experience in any field, whether it's in Real Estate, Home Furnishings, Electronics or Retail Sales, is a plus! We will train!
- Professional appearance
- Customer-focused attitude
- Self-starter mentality, a positive attitude and ambitious spirit
- Great communication skills with customers and team members
- Must have an outgoing personality, strong customer service skills and be self-motivated
- Strong computer and phone skills (Internet, CRM)
- Upload resume and complete online assessment for immediate consideration
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- Must pass pre-employment background check, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, ge-netics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.