JOURNEYMAN CARPENTERS & PAINTERS WANTED ***NATIONWIDE***
QR Code Link to This Post
*** MANDATORY FULL-TIME TRAVEL REQUIRED!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!! IF YOU CAN NOT COMMIT TO TRAVEL PLEASE DO NOT APPLY***
Amazing opportunity to work for the biggest and best timber bridge builder in the country. Can YOU cut it?
To apply please reply to this job posting with a resume. If you do not have a resume fill out one on indeed.com or follow this link directly to our website to our online application:
Please do not cold call us, only candidates that submit a resume or online application will be considered.
Also, we encourage you to explore our website at www.ybc.com to learn more about our company.
• Ability to work with onsite foreman erecting timber bridge structures while utilizing power tools, fasteners, and various other components.
• Ability to work with and handle various types of saws such as chain, jig, circular and table.
• Ability to complete various carpentry tasks as delegated by the onsite foreman.
• Ability to work with onsite foreman completing finishing tasks including but not limited to pressure washing, sanding, sealing and applying exterior acrylic or oil based products.
• Ability to use rollers, brushes and sprayers to achieve the desired look of our finished project.
*** MANDATORY FULL-TIME TRAVEL REQUIRED!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!***
• Working with others to complete daily tasks as directed.
• Capable of working in all-weather environments.
• Ability to meet substantial physical demands.
• Possesses good character, morals and is a team player.
• Must be capable of passing a pre-employment background screening and drug test.
Previous heavy timber experience is a PLUS.
Heavy equipment operating certification or experience is a PLUS.
Possessing OSHA-10 or OSHA-30 certification is a PLUS.
• Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance - Available after 90-day waiting period.
• Paid Holidays and PTO - Accrued after 90-day waiting period.
• ***Compensation is based on experience.***
• Per-Diem Included in bi-weekly pay check (tax free)
Job Type: Full-time