favorite
favorite
hide
unhide
flag

Posted

print

25 item high end NEW clothing bundle size M - $230 (Haughton)

123456789

condition: like new
delivery available

more ads by this user

There are 25 items in this bundle, some dresses, rompers, tops, shorts, etc. Majority is size medium or if not will fit a size medium. A lot of these items came from fashion boutiques for at least 40-50 each so this is a steal!!! Also would like to add 80 percent of these were never worn and the other 20 percent were only worn once or twice. Willing to sell separately as well but would prefer to keep as a bundle. Also willing to drop off to you as long as you’re in a reasonable distance. **A FEW THINGS ARE NOT PICTURED THAT WILL BE INCLUDED , this is just to give an idea of the style** smoke free home!
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

post id: 6934742365

posted:

best of [?]